A well established institution is seeking to employ a Compliance Executive for its growing Compliance Department, in the operational field of AML.
Job duties include:
- Collect and examine documentation in relation to AML/CFT: Risk Assessments, CAP, Internal Audit and similar.
- Perform full scope of operations in terms of AML/CFT obligations under the current legislative framework
- Conduct daily AML/CFT functions as instructed by the Head of AML
- Draft and present detailed reports to senior management
- Perform joint AML examinations with relevant stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Degree level of education. Preference will be given to Finance, Banking and Law
- Well versed in the legislation relevant for AML
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Excellent Report Writing skills
- Able to work on own initiative