€25,000 - €33,000
19 days ago
A financial institution that offers a variety of payment solutions and e-money products/services are looking to employ a Compliance Executive. The successful candidate will be directly involved in Regulatory Compliance. They will be monitoring and reporting on Compliance Risk, provide legal support, assuming the role of a designate MLRO and ensuring the appropriate quality management of awareness and training.
- Provide necessary the groundwork that will aid and support the work of the Compliance Function, whilst helping other Units in Operations and other Support Services.
- Reporting directly to the Compliance Officer.
- Provide internal compliance advisory services.
- Help with the drafting of policy procedures and ancillary documentation.
- Conducting the compliance risk check.
- Monitoring of development in regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in developments of practical solutions for compliance matters.
- Assisting the Internal Controls in liaising with regulatory and supervisory authorities.
- Conduction other compliance duties under the guidance and direction of the Compliance Officer, MLRO and the Data Protection Officer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree Law or any other similar qualification, from a licensed and recognised Educational institute. This could be the ideal opportunity for new graduates.
- Candidate who has been working in Finserv, Fintech, Gaming or Consultancy environment for at least past 2 years will be given preference.
- Excellent organisational skills.