|Job Title:||Compliance Executive|
|Salary:||Salary Package offered depending on experience and qualifications|
|Contact Name:||Clive Schembri|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 14:46|
A well established corporate services advisory firm is seeking to employ a Compliance Executive who will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Risk and Compliance. The Compliance Executive will be primarily focused in the field of AML/ CFT and GDPR compliance.
- Advisory work in the field of financial crime compliance; process audits, gap analysis, on-site inspections, drafting/review of staff manuals, drawing up/ implementation of remediation plans, AML/CFT risk assessments
- Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations.
- AML/CFT trainings, both client and in-house
- Assistance to the MLROs with the fulfillment of their obligations, including the collection of information in respect of suspicious transactions and the reporting thereof.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- At least 3 years` experience in an AML/CFT role.
- A University degree or equivalent qualification in a related area.
- Good understanding of the laws governing AML and financing of terrorism in Malta, the FIAU Implementing Procedures as well as the relevant EU and international legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's