|Job Title:||Compliance Executive|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 12:59|
An international fund administration organisation is seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive to join their local team in Malta and provide professional compliance support as required. Further responsibilities include:
- Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with applicable laws, regulations, MFSA rules and internal policies and procedures;
- Risk assessment of company practices;
- Constant monitoring of clients whose compliance duties are outsourced to the organisation;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise business accordingly;
- Liaising with service providers, external legal advisors, regulatory authorities;
Applicants need to have previous experience within a financial services environment and be ideally in possession of a relevant diploma or a degree in financial services. Fluency in English is required together with the ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.
For more information about the role and the company, apply online or call Simon on (+356) 99 343 394. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's