18 days ago
A funds company is looking for a Compliance Associate to work in the Malta office. Reporting to the Head of Compliance the role will assist with the maintenance of a robust corporate governance and compliance structure.
- Supporting senior staff in monitoring compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in maintaining and developing the compliance function and the relevant policies and procedures, including but not exclusively AML procedures.
- Assist in carrying out the compliance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring program adopted by the Company.
- Maintain the compliance regulatory calendar up to do date and follow up in relation to the regulatory deadlines.
- Assist in the upkeep of internal regulatory registers.
- Assist in the on boarding and ongoing monitoring of clients.
- Support senior members as required.
- An industry relevant degree (preferable but not essential).
- Knowledge and understanding of AML/CTF laws and regulations.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- An understanding of the Funds industry would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- An ability to work in a team and also on own initiative.