A fund consultancy firm is looking to recruit a Compliance Associate to work with a team of experienced industry professionals across all of their offices.
- Liaising with sales staff to obtain periodic reporting;
- Reviewing reports from sales staff for completeness and compliance;
- Identifying compliance issues in such reports and advising the CEO;
- Assisting the firm MLRO in obtaining and reviewing AML documentation;
- Assisting with the due diligence / KYC process for new clients;
- Assisting the firm CEO with the day-to-day running of the Malta office.
- A degree in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum of one years' experience in compliance;
- Knowledge of technical and regulatory matters relevant to the finance industry;
- Strong written English skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills.