€20,000 - €23,000
about 2 months ago
A well established International Pensions provider is looking to recruit a Compliance Associate to assist the Compliance Manager with the day-to-day running of Compliance activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and reviewing Terms of Business
- Undertaking compliance checks on new business whilst ensuring that established time-frames are constantly met.
- Carry out client screening investigations and escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Dealing with requests and inquiries received from Regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- Participating in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Liaison with other Group offices.
- Ideally you will have had previous experience working in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Compliance will be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong research skills and analytical
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to within tight timescales