|Job Title:||Compliance Associate|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 13:01|
Compliance Associate (PwC-CA/17)
At PwC Malta, we pride ourselves in being the leading audit service provider employing over 200 professionals in our Audit and Assurance Services. Our clients include companies involved in a wide range of businesses such as manufacturing, hospitality, retail, information technology and financial services.
We are currently looking to expand our Audit and Assurance department by recruiting a Compliance Associate. The role entails:
· Assisting in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Regulatory Compliance audits;
· Carrying out research on AML and regulatory issues impacting mainly the investment services arena, and other related issues, in order to assist in the interpretation of legal and regulatory requirements;
· Drafting of policies and procedures in accordance with local legal and regulatory obligations;
· Assisting in the design of training.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A post-graduate degree in law, finance or any related areas;
· Preferably a minimum of 2 years of experience in the regulatory/financial crime field;
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
· Be able to work and deliver with minimum supervision.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's