|Job Title:||Compliance Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 13:20|
An international corporate service provider is currently looking for a Compliance Assistant to ensure adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performing client file reviews, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the client files.
- Monitor adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with all local regulatory requirements (AML, CSP, Trust and Gaming regulations).
- Assisting Account Managers with compliance tasks, such as client due diligence, transaction monitoring, risk assessments and scrutiny checks.
- Preparation of compliance risk reports to our internal and external stakeholders, as well as reporting to the MFSA/FIAU as applicable.
- 1+ year’s experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally in a Compliance related role.
- Fair understanding of AML related issues with awareness of the applicable regulation and legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication in English (both orally and in writing).
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's