Negotiable depending on experience
8 days ago
Seeking a Compliance & Risk Officer to join an insurance setup in Malta. Chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance plan whilst monitoring the risk management process. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Leading the drafting and reviewing of governance and risk policies and procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
- Training staff on risk and regulatory matters
- Ad-hoc projects which may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to be in possession of a tertiary level of education, specialising in Insurance and Risk Management. Previous work experience is expected, together with a strong understanding of Solvency II requirements. Strong communication skills in English are required.
For more information, apply online or get in touch with Simon by SMS on (+356) 99 343 394.
All applications are treated in strict confidentiality and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent.