Compliance & Risk Officer
|Job Title:||Compliance & Risk Officer|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 14:50|
Seeking a Compliance & Risk Officer to join an insurance setup in Malta. Chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance plan whilst monitoring the risk management process. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Leading the drafting and reviewing of governance and risk policies and procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
- Training staff on risk and regulatory matters
- Ad-hoc projects which may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to be in possession of a tertiary level of education, specialising in Insurance and Risk Management. Previous work experience is expected, together with a strong understanding of Solvency II requirements. Strong communication skills in English are required.
For more information, apply online or get in touch with Simon by SMS on (+356) 99 343 394.
All applications are treated in strict confidentiality and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's