This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and ambitious individual to contribute directly to a dynamic and growing area of Financial Services.
- To ensure compliance with applicable rules, regulations and laws;
- To assist the MLRO in all Anti-Money Laundering duties including onsite reviews; and
- General day-to-day administration and compliance tasks.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- possess a relevant university degree, such as Banking & Finance;
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Anti-Money Laundering related post;
- be able to understand and interpret regulations and rules and have the ability to understand the commercial implications of regulations;
- be computer literate with a knowledge of MS Office applications;
- have strong verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- have a exible and adaptable approach to work;
- be willing to learn in a fast paced environment; and
- be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
A remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s qualifcations, experience and abilities will be offered to the chosen candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.