A well established insurance entity is seeking to employ a Compliance & MLRO Manager to join their local team. This person will be overseeing the corporate compliance functions, as well as be responsible for monitoring of all AML procedures and policies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Department
- Monitoring internal AML procedures and policies relating to record keeping, reporting, risk assessment, customer due diligence measures and management control systems
- Be responsible in helping preventing money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Ensure familiarity in the knowledge of Solvency II issues
- Handle legal, arbitration and mediation proceedings concerning a range of litigation and other legal issues when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a compliance manager,
- Life Insurance experience would be an asset
- Good experience of the industry’s standards and regulations
For more information, kindly contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org