A well established banking institution is seeking to recruit an Analyst for its growing Compliance department.
Job duties include:
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting new regulations, identifying impact and advising the respective business
- Identifying internal deficiencies and weaknesses and recommend actions to be taken to address them;
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting regulatory obligations prior to conducting the required on-site or off-site review
- Reviewing policies and proposing changes as necessary by identifying and recommending best practices
- Liaising with business owners to ensure that the necessary changes are implemented in a timely manner whilst identifying and communicating any resultant business opportunities.
- Putting forward recommendations for the formulation of the oversight monitoring plan for the Group following which monitoring and escalating the status of the implementation of recommendations
Skills and Qualifications required:
- University Degree or professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services (MQF Level 6 or equivalent)
- Understanding of current regulation impacting the Banking business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good analytical and reporting skills