A leader business group, listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius, is looking for a Administrator in company secretarial duties to provide administrative and secretariat support to ensure all the functions operate in a reliable, accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Assist the Group Head of Company Secretarial Services in providing general company secretarial services.
- Ensure that all statutory registers and records are properly maintained in compliance with laws and legislation.
- Assist in implementing decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Meetings’ Administration - Manage calendar, plan and convene board/committee/shareholder meetings, and prepare board/meeting packs.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual reports.
- To act as a point of contact for institutional and other shareholders, especially with regards to companies’ registers.
- Draft and prepare letters and documentations as required.
- ICSA (fully or partly qualified) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate secretarial services.