|Job Title:||Cloud Administrator|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 14:07|
The Cloud Administrator will join an established technology company in an operations role integrated with several agile development teams. Willingness to learn and develop a career in cloud computing is expected.
- Opportunity to work with leaders in the cloud computing field, in an informal and creative environment
- Innovate and experiment in a safe space to prototype concepts and technologies, while working with international clients
- Benefits such as career development and training, social events, extra annual leave, flexi-time and remote-work, exposure to diverse cutting-edge technologies, and more!
- Assist in the design, build and maintain cloud infrastructures, cloud backup systems, load balancing and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Problem Solving and root cause analysis (RCA)
- SaaS platform management
- Network and Domain management
- Candidates need to possess an EU citizenship
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT Administrator role or similar
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. Experience with JIRA Ticket Management / Issue Tracking
- Multitasking skills as to handle multiples projects
- Knowledge of system security, system performance management, Disaster Recovery, UNIX/Linux Administration
- Friendly, mature, excellent communications and people skills as to work with diverse teams
- Self-motivated, pro-active and eager to learn something new everyday
- It will be considered an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or networking.
- Experience with cloud technologies