3 days ago
The Cloud Engineer will join an established technology company in an operations role integrated with several agile development teams. Ability to lead networking and infrastructure projects is required.
- Opportunity to work with leaders in the cloud computing field, in an informal and creative environment
- Innovate and experiment in a safe space to prototype concepts and technologies, while working with international clients
- Benefits such as career development and training, social events, extra annual leave, flexi-time and remote-work, exposure to diverse cutting-edge technologies, and more!
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructures, cloud backup systems, load balancing and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Problem Solving and root cause analysis (RCA)
- SaaS platform management
- Detailed documentation for several environments/systems
- Network and Domain management
- Candidates need to possess an EU citizenship
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. Experience with AWS is required.
- Experience with JIRA Ticket Management / Issue Tracking
- Security, Load and Penetration Testing
- Continuous Integration (i.e.: Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS), Source Control (i.e.: Git, Bitbucket, SVN, VSTS)
- Multitasking skills as to handle multiples projects
- High availability, scalability, high throughput, micro-services and system design architecture.
- Experience and knowledge of system security, system performance management, Disaster Recovery Strong background in UNIX/Linux Administration
- Ability to lead projects and grow into a team leader position in the long-term
- Friendly, mature, excellent communications and people skills as to work with diverse teams
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work independently. Eager to learn something new everyday
- Responsible for system uptime on a 24x7 basis on call roaster
- It will be considered an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or networking.
- Experience in a DevOps role/team
- Experience in a System Administrator
- AWS/Azure certification
- CCIE: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Experience with deployment automation & orchestration (i.e.: Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy)