As part of a team of Cloud coach and Professional services, the « Cloud Coach Expert » is assigned a defined technical scope (offer(s) / technology(ies) / professional service(s)).
Inside this scope he then has for main objectives :
- To follow-up and report activities of cloud coaches inside this scope : pre-sales, services delivery, customer follow-ups, customer billing,
- To be the main point of contact on this scope for other entities : Marketing, Pre-sales & sales, ENG, Operations team,
- To support Cloud coaches that run activities inside this scope, by providing : support, training, communication, documentation,
- To drive directly complex customer requests received
- To ensure that processes and best practices are followed, and customer satisfaction reached
- To carry out and report REX analysis on issues found, and propose accordingly enhancements of existing processes or new ones, and contribute to formalize them
- To be source of recommendations and continuous improvement with a proactive approach, in order to improve performance, quality, and economic profitability
You have a significant professional experience in IT and networks: System Administration (Linux / Windows), Virtualization, Security (firewall configuration, load balancers, ...), Networks, Backups, Installation of Web-oriented middleware (LAMP / WAMP, Apache , proxy and reverse-proxy, sFTP, SMTP / IMAP server, etc.)
- You have a customer-oriented approach
- You have a good relationship and good writing skills
- You have teaching skills
- You know how to work in a team
Department - Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.