Client Svcs & Spt Specialist
|Job Title:||Client Svcs & Spt Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 13:37|
About the role
- Manage customer calls and mails and propose them a solution concerning usage or restoring products and services.
- Welcome and manage the customer complaints.
- Listen and qualify customer demand in case of breakdown : diagnose, handle or direct, inform the customer.
- Make sure of problem resolution and of answer at customer request is right.
- Inform the customer over delays and restoring conditions.
- Value the image of the group.
- High school Diploma, International Baccalaureate or equivalent AND Minimum 2 years diploma or degree (Computing or Information Systems preferred).
- Excellent communications skills. Fluent in English and French (verbal and written)
- Knowledge and technical skills : Good IP Knowledge (CCNA or CCNP equivalent), excellent Windows operating System knowledge, Good PC applications and operations knowledge, ability to work within a defined process and insure procedures are followed.
- Experience : 12-18 months experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Project management and technical change management experience an advantage.
- Other skills : Demonstrated ability to work under pressure & multi-task, Good time management and organizational skills, Flexibility in work hours required, and a willingness to learn and expand knowledge
Customer Services & Operations:
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.