20 days ago
Orange Business Services
About the role
- Be the single point of contact and manage customer requests [ Calls & Emails ], providing them with end user support, incident management,and release management for Audio Web Conferencing solutions.
- Provide timely updates to customers and reason for outages.
- Owns the resolution responsibility of the reported customer incidents with the help/intervention of other internal teams/ Vendors.
- Assist in daily task allocation.
- Schedule and Manage high visibility AWC Meetings / Events.
- Value the image of the Orange group at all times and contribute actively to enhance Orange image.
- Medical Scheme
- Medical Check-Up upon joining the Company
- 13th Month Bonus as per legislation
- Transport Allowance
- Meal Allowance
Customer Services & Operations:
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.