Client Svcs & Spt Specialist
|Job Title:||Client Svcs & Spt Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 12:15|
About the role
- Be the single point of contact and manage customer requests [ Calls & Emails ] and provide them with end user support , incident management , and change management.
- Provide timely updates to customers and reason for outages.
- Assist in daily task allocation.
- Assist in proactive monitoring for endpoints and inform customers of any issues on Video infrastructure and video endpoints.
- Perform assisted launch and fully attended meetings for customers and ensure VIP meetings are held smoothly.
- Value the image of the Orange group at all times and contribute actively to enhance Orange image.
- Case follow up with the different level 2 teams so as to ensure timely incident resolution.
- Coordinate replacement of Video parts and Field engineer dispatch so as to ensure timely restoration of services.
- High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate or equivalent AND Minimum 2 years diploma or degree (Computing or Information Systems preferred).
- Excellent communications skills. Fluent in English and French (verbal and written)
- Knowledge and technical skills : Good IP Knowledge (CCNA or CCNP equivalent), Excellent Windows operating System knowledge, Good PC applications and operations knowledge, ability to work within a defined process and insure procedures are followed.
6-12 months experience in a technical support role preferred.
Other skills : Demonstrated ability to work under pressure & multi-task, Good time management and organizational skills, Flexibility in work hours required, and a willingness to learn and expand knowledge.
- Medical Scheme
- Medical Check-Up upon joining the Company
- 13th Month Bonus as per legislation
- Transport Allowance
- Meal Allowance
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's