Client Svcs & Spt Specialist
|Job Title:||Client Svcs & Spt Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 09:46|
About the role
- Incident Management , Change Management, Calls Management
- Provide first class initial support for all end user service requests relating to the business and IT environment
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self - service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents
- Working Experience : at least one year
- In a technical support IT environment
- Help Desk Experience
- System Administrator Experience (windows / others)
- Verbal and Written
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot networking problems.
- Must be technically “savvy” and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic network Knowledge : TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN, Active Directory, Windows Server, Firewall
- BSC Degree in a technical field (Computer Science preferred)
- Or IT related or Telecommunication / BEng
- Comptia A+, N+
Department - Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's