26 days ago
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established card payments acquirer and payment services provider, specialising in solutions for ecommerce and card present transaction processing. The company is now seeking to recruit a Support Officer to strengthen its professional Client Relations Department and support the rapidly growing client base.
- After gaining a detailed knowledge of Credorax’s products and services, you will work with our clients to address any enquiries by understanding the requirement, performing research and providing answers or explanations.
- Resolve any reported technical or financial problems by clarifying the issue; examine and explore available resolutions or implement alternative solutions. Any unresolved issues must be escalated to the relevant business / system owners until a resolution is available.
- · Provide client training on the various Credorax systems, platforms and procedures when required.
- · Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times. Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified.
- · All activities need to be accurately logged and updated within the company CRM system.
- · Have a minimum of one year’s experience in similar Banking, Finance or Technology role within a corporate and international environment.
- · Possess excellent written & oral English.
- · Be computer literate - Intermediate Microsoft Excel is a must.
- · Be customer focused, very detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask.
- · Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
- · Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- · Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- · Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
- · Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.
As we are an international company, the selected candidate will be required to work on a shift basis which includes a variety of shifts. This includes some days, nights, weekends and public holidays. Excellent incentives are provided for any night shift requirements.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.