|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 09:24|
Offering a range of financial and professional services - fiduciary, trust and company management, legal, accounting, tax and banking services - my client is looking for a Client Manager to oversee a team of Administrators. As a Group, it has a global network, with a presence in London, Switzerland, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Netherlands and Ireland.
- Well conversant with secretarial and administrative matters for Offshore clients (companies, Trust, Partnership, foundation, CIS)
- Assisting Senior Client Managers
- Ensuring adherence to Mauritius Company law and FSC regulations
- Incorporation & De-registration of Companies
- Post Incorporation formalities and ongoing administration of files
- Reasonable understanding of accounting practice, including ability to interpret financial information.
- Be highly motivated, capable of working independently and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Liaising with the Regulator, local authorities, Registrar of Companies and bankers
- Any other duties assigned by Management
Requirements of the position:
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Degree or ICSA (qualified/ or partly)
- Experience in Offshore will be a definite advantage
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be highly motivated with good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills