|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 10:49|
A company that provides international wealth management, legal, fiduciary and business services to both corporate and private clients, particularly family and owner-managed businesses, is currently looking for a Client Accountant to join its finance team. Some benefits being offered include:
- Financial Support and Study leave
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Provide bookkeeping, client accounting and other services to an allocated client portfolio of trusts and companies.
- Prepare VAT returns, payroll calculations and related paperwork
- Processing client payments
- Prepare management accounts and statutory annual accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Applying standard procedures to facilitate the rendering of quality services to clients in a consistent, effective and efficient manner and exercising quality control to ensure that all accounting conforms to set standards.
- Ensure that client accounting files are organised and complete.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and with other third parties (e.g. auditors, tax representatives etc.).
- Record all time spent accurately to facilitate invoicing and internal reporting.
- Provide assistance with various projects as required.
- Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance indicators.
- Identify and contribute to the mitigation of risks.
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time as required.
Experience and Skills
- Be a qualified or partly qualified Accountant.
- Have 2-3 years relevant work experience, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Experience in IFRS & GAPSE financial statements will be beneficial.
- Be fluent in English and have strong writing skills in English language.
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of all MS Office packages.
- Be highly organised with a systematic work method. Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines is a prerequisite.
- Be Pro-active, motivated and flexible; willing to take tasks on and help out where required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's