|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €28,000|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 07:23|
An International financial company is searching for a client accountant to join its team. As a Client Accountant, you will manage the financial accounts of your own portfolio of client companies, foundation & trusts, in close collaboration with the responsible Relationship Managers.
- Setting up and maintaining financial administrations and relevant bookkeeping;
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc financial reports such as but not limited to balance sheets,
- Profit-and loss accounts, budgets, cash flow statements;
- Preparing statutory financial statements;
- Preparing or assist in preparing tax returns.
- A qualified professional who wants to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent and at least 3 years of significant experience within an accounting or financial function.
- You have experience in financial services or (international) accounting.
- Experience in a corporate services function is a strong advantage, as are relevant certifications in any of the key subjects of tax and trust.
- A dynamic, cross-border work environment with excellent facilities for development of personal and professional skills,
- International career opportunities within the group.
- Training on the job.
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive employee benefits package.