14 days ago
An international corporate services boutique firm are currently looking for a partly qualified accountant who will be joining the accounting team in the Malta Office. The person selected shall be highly motivated, meticulous and capable on working on his or her own initiative.
- Day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of Clients;
- Maintain direct client relationship in the broadest sense;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of annual financial statements;
- Liaising with auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns, refund claims and VAT returns;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transactions, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Partly qualification accountancy degree.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in corporate services.
- Capable of prioritising work to meet agreed deadlines.
- Able to work within a multi-cultural environment.