14 days ago
A well-established law firm is currently seeking to recruit a client accountant who will be dealing with the accounts side of our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for managing Tax, management accounts, and payroll among our tasks that are required by our clients.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling accounting and other related duties.
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
- Preparation of VAT Returns and compliance.
- Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities.
- Responsible for monthly payroll.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset).
- Knowledge in Navision accounting software would be considered an asset.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified and warranted
- Fluency in English and Italian language