|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Salary:||€30,000 to €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 10:53|
A multi-disciplinary corporate service provider that is active in various areas of the financial services industry, services ranging from the incorporation and administration of corporate entities to the licensing and administration of Investment Funds is looking for a Client Accountant.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the firm’s accounting processes, right up to a trial balance level;
- Posting payments and journal entries;
- Maintaining the accounts for a portfolio of client companies;
- Assisting with end-of-year tax submissions and VAT returns.
- Handling all reconciliations, including bank reconciliations;
- Handling any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Department.
- Any other relevant duties as may by requested by the CFO.
- Bookkeeping & bank reconciliations;
- Creditor control;
- Chasing Debtors;
- Preparation of invoices and credit notes;
- Maintenance of accounts ledgers;
- Assistance in the preparation of VAT returns;
- Other accounting-related duties;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- Filing accounting documents;
Skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
- The ideal candidate must be reading for an ACCA qualification
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Maltese
- Preference given to candidates having knowledge of Sage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's