An established audit firm based in Malta providing accounting, financial advisory, audit and assurance are looking for partly- qualified or fully qualified accountants. You shall be responsible for ensuring that all assigned tasks are carried out within pre-determined deadlines. This role entails being in contact with clients in order to gather the information and documentation needed for required tasks to be carried out successfully.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Preparation of Cash and Financial Projections
- Provide consultancy on VAT and Personal Taxation to clients
- Provide client support in VAT and TCU investigation
- Provide Company Secretarial Services to clients as required
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff
- Internationally recognised professional accounting qualification: University degree, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an accounting firm or within industry
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Knowledge of payroll processing functions and procedures
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice