|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 05:48|
Our client is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for their commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for our clients.
- Take responsibility for an allocated portfolio of clients.
- Prepare and post final bookkeeping entries required for producing financial statements and management accounts.
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations.
- Provide support to the Line of Service Management team on policies and processes to enable the team to work more efficiently.
- Review banks, and any other reconciliation.
- Review VAT, TDS returns and Tax Computations for clients as prepared by Accountant(s) / Assistant Accountant(s) / Junior Accountant(s) and prepare such returns for more complex clients.
- File financial statements, tax returns and other statutory returns within deadlines.
- Provide accounting support to Accounting staff and assist with ad-hoc projects as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare management accounts and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS or other designated accounting framework(s).
- Review the work of and provide guidance to the Accountant(s) / Assistant Accountant(s) / Junior Accountant(s) whenever required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to A level or degree standard.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or be suitably qualified by virtue of relevant experience.
- 4 years’ experience in preparing client accounts would be desirable