|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 12:51|
Offering a range of financial and professional services - fiduciary, trust and company management, legal, accounting, tax and banking services - my client is looking for a Client Accountant.
- Preparation of financial statements for GBC1, GBC 2, IBC companies and trusts.
- Liaising with banks, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Prepare VAT and Tax returns and filing with the relevant Tax authorities.
- Client Invoicing.
- Preparation of Budgets and cash flows.
- Bookkeeping, Reconciliations, Cash Books.
- Preparing of FSC surveys and filings.
- Computation and filing of tax returns.
- Monthly TDS filings.
Requirements for the position:
- Have at least 3-5 years of accounting experience (experience in the offshore sector will be an advantage).
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (both written & oral) and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.