Clerical Officer, Compliance & Risk Management (Banking)
|Job Title:||Clerical Officer, Compliance & Risk Management (Banking)|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 15:35|
Clerical Officer, Compliance & Risk Management
BOV Fund Services Limited, Malta’s leading fund administrator and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Valletta p.l.c., is seeking to recruit a Clerical Officer to form part of its Compliance & Risk Management Division.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious individuals who want to work within a dynamic and growing area of Financial Services.
Working with local and foreign clients, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Compliance tasks which contribute to ensuring compliance with applicable rules, regulations and laws;
• Risk Management tasks which contribute to the identification and management of risks within the company; and
• Other day-to-day general administration duties.
The ideal candidate for this post should:
• Preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, or Diploma in Financial Services Operations and Compliance;
• Be able to understand and interpret regulations and rules, and have the ability to understand their commercial implications;
• Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Word;
• Be proficient in English, verbal and written;
• Be able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines;
• Be meticulous and have an eye for detail; and
• Be a good team player.
This is an entry level position, and the chosen candidate will receive the necessary training in order to successfully perform the role. A remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities will be offered.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's