Administrator (Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Administrator (Financial Services)|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 14:26|
A leading pensions provider is seeking an Administrator to join their local office.
Responsibilities will be:
- Develop technical expertise in Pension Regulations pertaining to administering QROPS in different jurisdictions;
- Processing of claims ensuring compliance with the Malta and the regulator;
- Process Retirement Claims and Death and Divorce Claims in a timely and efficient manner, whilst ensuring a high degree of accuracy is maintained;
- Be the first point of contact for the Advisers
- Handle adviser/member queries and providing them with a generally well supported service;
- Ensure all statutory and disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner
- Be involved in a range of projects already scheduled and also for projects driven by Regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the administration of pensions or the financial services industry is not essential.
- Ability to work as part of an administration team in close contact with the financial advisers.
- Knowledge of administrating QROPS pension arrangements would be an advantage but not essential.
- A degree and progression or willingness to work towards pension qualifications with support.
- Ability to prioritise work and to deliver business needs and urgent deadlines.
- Aptitude for IT systems including Word, Excel, pension administration platforms etc.
Kindly apply online or contact Mark Sims for more details.