Cisco Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Cisco Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Yovani Sooprayen|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 04:49|
One of our clients is currently looking for Network Engineers to design, implement, maintain, and support their client's growing network infrastructure.
- Perform implementation and maintenance on CISCO, Juniper, IPANENA and other network devices.
- Accepts, validates and prepares all IP configuration changes on VPN routers and switches.
- Act as the customer’s point of contact during change implementations.
- Ensures that the customer’s change requests in the network set-up do not affect the integrity of the whole VPN.
- Ensures that the configuration databases are properly updated to reflect the changes applied.
- Conducting a bi-annual Customer VPN audit, including: network overview, execute security violations checks, and maintain up to-date network diagrams and network design.
- Provides 24/7 incident management support for complex IP related problems.
- Customer VPN Problem Management (proactive support to the IP related problems and interface with vendors if required).
- Performs pre-sales VPN consultancy for existing customers (low level network design, technical due diligence assessment, operational feasibility) to ensure that the customer's VPN remains manageable, scalable and stable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science/ Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent.
- CCNA certification level is required
- CCIP / CCNP certification level is desirable
- Working experience in the IT/ Networking sector
- Knowledge on data communication technologies, routing and other protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP and IPSEC.
- Knowledge on networking technologies such as DSL, ATM, FR, MLFR and Metro Ethernet.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Have good interpersonal skills and show a willingness to work with multiple groups with varying technical skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and can do attitude.
- Flexible in term of working hours (24/7)
- Fluent in both English and French
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Medical insurance schemes
- Meal allowance
- Performance based semiannual Bonus plan
- Pension plan
- Shift allowance
- Transport allowance where applicable
Please send your CV to Yovani on email@example.com or call on 59793869
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's