The selected individual will be responsible for defining and driving enterprise strategic direction, planning, management, and delivery of solutions crossing multiple disciplines.
He or She will also be Responsible for helping the company to achieve financial goals and objectives and increase operating performance preparing, budgets, creating businesses plans, and solving internal issues as they arise.
- Communicate company strategy to company Presidents
- Attend Executive Leadership meetings as required
- Preside over various areas of operations.
- Identify ways to maximize revenue.
- Work with Finance committee to prepare budgets.
- Analyze financial reports.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department.
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Report and share information with the Executive Leadership Team to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it.
- Identify and lead new business opportunities.
- Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Sets goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Work alongside vendors/partners, hospital executives, senior staff, corporate executives, board members.
- Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchanges knowledge and information about learning and change in support of change initiatives
- Ensure cost-effective design, development, engineering, integration, testing, implementation, and maintenance of the Clinical and Business systems in support of the business drivers, objectives, and requirements.
- Establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence in the team’s knowledge of, and concern for, clients’ business issues; facilitate communication.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ideally possess an understanding of Healthcare Revenue Generation
- Vendor management and negotiations experience in development of effective partnership with vendors.
- Ability to effectively adapt to a rapidly changing industry and apply it to business needs, developing and delivering projects. Dynamic leadership that can develop and energize multi-discipline, high-performance work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes; strong business planning skills. Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees, and senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding. Exceptional project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in managing an organization of 100+ employees across various locations with an annual operating budget exceeding $20 million.
- Ideally seven years of hands on experience in healthcare. Must have successes in the following areas:
- Successfully developed and implemented new solutions and work processes.
- Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple or large projects, with experience in cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Gained experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business