Senior Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||€50000 to €70000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2017 10:01|
An international bank in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Officer. The selected candidate will be responsible for the Compliance function of the Bank ensuring that the highest standards are upheld in line with best practices of leading institutions.
Candidates should possess a professional qualification in at least one of the areas of banking, compliance or a related field and have a wide experience in compliance at senior management level, preferably including a combination of banking, regulatory, consultancy/professional.
Specific responsibilities assigned to the role include:
- Monitoring of the Bank’s compliance with relevant regulatory regulations, licence conditions and internal standards and policies;
- Carrying out of on-going due diligence and active monitoring of compliance with anti-money laundering statutory obligations
- Have at least 5 years' practical experience in compliance management
- Have a tertiary level of education;
- Have a good knowledge of applicable banking and relevant compliance regulations;
- Be customer oriented with strong focus on quality of service and good sense of business and be able to challenge the status quo.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders are also required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's