Chief Risk Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Risk Officer|
|Salary:||€60000 to €70000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2017 10:01|
An international bank in Malta is seeking to recruit a Chief Risk Officer. The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for the assessment of the different risk factors within the Bank, including exposure to market, credit, operational and all other risks.
Specific responsibilities assigned to the role include:
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting of the Bank’s exposure to market, credit and operational risks
- Develop risk mitigation measures, including measures to strengthen the Bank’s internal control system
- Risk appraisal for credit applications including financial analysis, monitoring and continuous risk reporting
- Monitoring of the Bank’s compliance with relevant regulatory regulations, licence conditions and internal standards and policies;
- Carrying out of on-going due diligence and active monitoring of compliance with anti-money laundering statutory obligations
- Have at least 7 years' practical experience in risk management and compliance within a bank or insurance company
- Ideally you will already be MFSA approved as a Risk Manager
- Have a tertiary level of education;
- Have a good knowledge of applicable banking and relevant compliance regulations;
- Be proficient in financial and credit analysis.
Appropriate candidates for the above post should possess excellent ethical, interpersonal and communication qualities. In addition, the chosen candidate should have a highly analytical orientation and the ability to work effectively within a small team of highly dedicated and committed professionals.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's