Chief Relations Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Relations Officer|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 13:04|
Malta Hospice Movement (Hospice) Mission Hospice’s mission is to provide the best palliative care services to patients and their families.
Job description The selected candidate will be responsible to generate a stable revenue stream to support Hospice’s activities by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with donors and benefactors, general oversight of all Hospice’s funding and development activities and the management of day to day operations of the revenue department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify different sources of income
- Establish networks promoting participation in funding for Hospice
- Promote Hospice’s work to increase awareness with stakeholders
- Liaise with Council of Administrators to establish a strategic plan to achieve these objectives
- Builds and maintains a strong and productive relationship with investors and all parties
- Supervise Hospice’s strategies, marketing and PR plans
- Act as a pivotal role within Fundraising and Volunteering Department, to maximize efforts and opportunities
This role calls for an outgoing person with a creative and strong personality, excellent communication and leadership skills, who works well within a team and adopt a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Degree in business administration, public administration, finance, economics or an MBA is highly desirable
- Experience in similar role. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to create an investor and development fundraising strategy to support Hospice’s programs and projects.
- Ability to monitor progress and addresses gaps as they arise
- Ability to liaise with the CFO, Committees and Boards for financial strategy and planning, including budgeting, financial projections and financing alternatives for proposed projects
- Preferably an in-depth understanding of the volunteering environment
- Proven Business driven mentality
- Proven strategic thinker, pro-active, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven Entrepreneurial abilities
- Proven target oriented mindset
- Ability to recognise and work effectively on own initiative
- Flexible to changes and shows ability to adapt to situations as/when they arise
- Strong personality and excellent communicator
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills at all levels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's