Chief Operations Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Operations Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 13:42|
Our Client, a leading insurance specialist with over 30 years of experience in the acquisition and management of insurance and reinsurance companies, is seeking a Chief Operations Manager to join their local team.
Responsibilities will be:
- To take responsibility of the Malta business and provide reports to the Board of Directors and the Group Managing Director
- To set up and implement business strategies, plans and procedures in line with those set at Group level.
- To measure and monitor effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes and improve where necessary.
- To oversee the daily operations
- To participate in local and overseas meetings, conferences and seminars to assist the Group in generating new business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Chief Operations Officer in the insurance industry
- Competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Competency in Financial Analysis.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities including motivational ability.
Candidate will be expected to travel.
For more information, kindly contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's