Chief Operating Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 13:29|
An international bank in Malta is seeking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer. The selected candidate will sit on the Board of Directors and be responsible for the control and support side of the Bank, overseeing the Finance, Risk and Compliance functions.
Specific responsibilities assigned to the role include:
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting of the Bank’s exposure to market, credit and operational risks
- Develop risk mitigation measures, including measures to strengthen the Bank’s internal control system
- Risk appraisal for credit applications including financial analysis, monitoring and continuous risk reporting
- Monitoring of the Bank’s compliance with relevant regulatory regulations, licence conditions and internal standards and policies;
- Carrying out of on-going due diligence and active monitoring of compliance with anti-money laundering statutory obligations
- Have at least 7 years' practical experience across Finance, Risk Management and Compliance within a bank or insurance company
- Have a tertiary level of education;
- Have a good knowledge of applicable banking and relevant compliance regulations;
- Be proficient in financial and credit analysis.
Appropriate candidates for the above post should possess excellent ethical, interpersonal and communication qualities. In addition, the chosen candidate should have a highly analytical orientation and the ability to work effectively within a small team of highly dedicated and committed professionals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's