Chief Financial Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €65,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 13:49|
A brand offering a range of security services focusing mainly on an extensive profile of clients is currently looking for a CFO to manage it’s finance team.
Some of the benefits being offered include:
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Mobile allowance
- Manage all matters pertaining to the finances of the company and provide an effective and efficient financial management service to management.
- Assist in the preparation of the organisation’s strategic plan including the annual budget and forecasts.
- Oversee the personnel practices of the organization and ensure that they are in line with accepted personnel management, employment legislation and the relevant collective agreements.
- Reach the Company’s approved financial and commercial objectives;
- Monitor Company’s actual financial performance against approved budgets, report and account on any variances, and recommend corrective action where necessary;
- Establish, maintain and supervise systems and procedures related to: Accounting systems, Purchasing, Debt collecting, Insurances contracts, Contracts with clients, Personnel records, including payroll
- Advise management on the review of financial objectives, policies and systems and procedures;
- Manage staff in the finance and HR department and hold regular performance management reviews;
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports as directed by management on a regular or ad hoc basis both to the region and to the local shareholder;
- Provide the supply of financial information that may be required to meet legal obligations and act as liaison with bankers
- Establish billing system and ensure its effectiveness;
- Make recommendations for internal control procedures;
- Advise management on contractual conditions related to financial risks;
- Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for cost reduction and increased profits;
- Monitor credit control and the Company’s cash flow situation;
- Assist internal and external auditors in the preparation of audits;
- Act as signatory for the Company;
- Assist in the financial preparation of tenders for works;
- Maintain and update Company’s fixed asset inventory;
- Keep abreast with regulations and legislation related to finance and HR practice
Skills and experience: