A boutique financial Services institution focusing on the provision of investments is currently looking for a CFO to manage the operations and report to the Board of Directors.
- Assist with high-level decisions at board and management level about policy and strategy
- Oversee the company’s financial activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing. Reporting of such activities to the board
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee the compliance and risk function within the company
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Assist in the carrying out of due diligence and preparation of reports to the investment committee
- Maintain relationships with service providers particularly in relation to banking activities
- Appropriate accounting qualification.
- Experience in a senior management position and ability to be an effective leader.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance and preferably compliance.
- Experience with budget preparation and management, accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.