Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites. We are looking to recruit a Chargebacks Officer within our team in order to keep up with our ever-growing client base.
The function of this team is to help our Clients investigate any disputed/contested payments and take the necessary action required either internally or directly with VISA and/or MasterCard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on cases of disputes and contested payments
- Collecting data and prepare replies to incoming requests
- Process data and documentation, and updating internal systems
- Process requests in a timely manner as per company and card scheme (VISA and MasterCard) guidelines
- Working closely with the rest of the team
- Preparing summary reports as requested
**Extensive Training will be provided by Credorax as regards internal systems and Card Scheme (VISA and MasterCard) Guidelines and Regulations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an investigative nature to look into cases of dispute resolution / chargebacks
- Be highly motivated and have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues.
- Have at least A-Level education level, preferably qualified in Banking, Commerce, Business and Computing.