|Job Title:||CFO (Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 14:06|
International manufacturing company is seeking to employ a CFO to head their local finance function.
Reporting to the CEO the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage all accounting operations
- Prepare the month-end and year-end close process
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial reports
- Variance reporting, analysing trends and investigating discrepancies in a collaborative manner with the relevant teams
- Preparation of the budget, forecasts and business plans
- Ensure government statutory requirements and tax filings
- Assist in developing business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen the company’s internal controls
- Additional duties in finance as necessary
- Liaising with external auditors and staff members
If you are a fully qualified accountant and have the relevant experience please contact Nikki Farrugia for more formation on firstname.lastname@example.org.