CFO - Health Care
|Job Title:||CFO - Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 15:47|
A leader in the Private Healthcare is seeking to employ a Chief Finance Officer.
The Chief Financial Officer will be a key member of the Senior Management team reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. The CFO will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the financial status of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensures credibility of Finance by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programmes/ strategies and regulatory actions.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provides executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manages processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Provides and assists the Chief Executive Officer with sound financial advice in business negotiations, when requested.
- Directs, manages, is accountable for and leads by example the resources assigned to the Accounts Department staff, including supervision, training, development, performance, evaluation and discipline.
- Keeps recurrent and capital expenditure within budget; makes efficient gains leading to identifiable cost savings and maintains healthy cash flow reports.
- Prepares timely monthly reports, monthly graphical depiction of company and departmental performance, including management accounts to be presented to the Board of Directors and CEO.
- Strengthens the company’s capabilities in terms of revenue generation and debt collection, draws up plans for the reduction of revenue arrears (debtors) and the timely payment of creditors in terms of company policies.
- Reviews bank reconciliation and unpresented cheques.
- Attends Management meetings, when requested.
- Maintains a professional approach at all times when representing the company with creditors, debtors, financial and legal institutions, at all times.
- Prepares annual financial statements to present to auditors.
- Liaises with auditors regarding audits and tax returns.
- Assists in any other assignment, as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely information and analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability; results-oriented.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Team Player
- Acts with courageous integrity
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's