One of Malta's Leading Financial Services Provider is seeking a CFO to join them. This person will be expected to provide leadership, direction and management of the finance team ensuring smooth running of teams.
Responsibilities will be:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and strategic initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans related to finance
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage budgeting processes
- Ensuring that the organisational vision is translated into effective financial strategy, policy, procedures and systems.
- Ensuring risks are recognised and appropriate standards of governance and control are maintained
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in managing financial and accounting teams/ in a similar position;
- Have a sound knowledge of the local accounting and tax standards
- Be a fully qualified accountant
For more information, please contact Nikki on email@example.com