|Job Title:||CFO (Blockchain)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 15:56|
Our client, an international player in Blockchain, is seeking to employ a CFO for their local office. Main responsibilities of the person will be focused on coverage MiFiD and VFA licensed Maltese entities with additional support of operations of other entities of Group.
Responsibilities will be:
- Handling the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role, forecasting, budgeting etc. Including operations with financial instruments within the regulated MiFiD investment firm in Malta and cryptocurrencies;
- Day to day finance and accounts operations for the Group;
- Performing full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Budgeting and financial forecast.
- Cooperation with auditors and managing the audit processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience for international groups with investment operations;
- Experience of accounting of investment assets;
- Understanding or willing to understand of blockchain is an advantage;
- Working knowledge of MiFid II regulation related to financial reporting;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to analyse and research new information;
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic and changing environment.
For more information kindly contact Nikki on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's