12 days ago
A local company is currently looking for a CFO to manage its finance team.
- Preparing financial statements
- Analysing financial data, assist management in making financial decisions, and supervising employees who work with day to day accounting, budgets and financial reports
- Managing all matters pertaining to the finances of the company and provide an effective and efficient financial management service to management
- Assisting in the preparation of the organisation’s strategic plan including the annual budget and forecasts
- Reaching the Company’s approved financial and commercial objectives.
- Monitoring financial performance against approved budgets, report and account on any variances, and recommend corrective action where necessary
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fully qualified Accountant
- Possessing a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable in advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Accounting packages preferred
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
For more information kindly contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org