€60,000 - €65,000
14 days ago
A very well know brand in the local market offering second hand and new cars is currently looking for CFO to manage its finance team. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for the following:
- Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships.
- Interact with financial and non-financial driven persons both within and outside the organization
- Create and assess financial statements and budget documents.
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for performance improvement.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite and accounting package.