One of Malta's leading organisations is seeking to employ a Group CFO to join their team in Malta. A multifaceted Group, they are seeking someone who will be able to lead and direct the financial responsibilities of their companies, both local and internationally.
Responsibilities will be:
- To ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place across the respective Group businesses and companies. This includes but is not limited to: group reporting, treasury and cash management, debt facilities, risk management and audits, tax compliance, insurance, contract management, terms of trade, and projects feasibility and analysis.
- To ensure that group liquidity is managed and that the Directors are provided with sufficient information to enable them to take informed decisions in this respect.
- Handle their Corporate Finance: including foreign exchange management and optimising the balance sheet structure.
- Handle budgeting, forecasting, and contributing to overall strategy and investment prioritisation.
- Ensuring that there are adequate control systems over all of the Group’s operations, both in Malta and overseas, within a properly developed organisational risk framework.
- Working together with the Managers in the Group, responsibility for ensuring that the morale and team spirit within all of the finance team across the Group is working in an efficient and effective manner as possible.
- Have responsibility for ensuring that the direction and strategies set by the Directors, to which you will be expected to contribute, are implemented and executed.
The ideal candidate will have good exposure to the above within a similar entity.
For more information kindly contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com