An international online payment provider is seeking to employ CFO to join their local office in Malta.
Responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining the Company’s Accounts and General ledgers;
- Setting up the Company’s accounting policy, ensuring full transparency over the financial performance of the Company and help improve processes and existing reporting tools where necessary
- Support the CEO with the preparation of periodic and annual budgets as well as with the execution of the financial strategy of the Company
- Making recommendations to increase revenue and reduce costs and proposing action plans to ensure that the Company’s financial objectives are achieved;
- Prudently managing capital and monitoring the foreign currency risk and ensure fund security, properly overview and manage the loan facilities, advances and risk deposit funds and effectively and clearly communicate potential risks to the Company in a timely manner;
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant and experience in online payments will be considered an asset.
For the full job description and more information, contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org