Castille is looking for a Centre Head for it's client, an international player in the telecommunication sector.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
Project Management (work with Operations Management team):
- Client SLA achievement - Team Skill development - Internal and External Reporting - Implementation and compliance of ISO process - Knowledge Management - Attrition and Retention Management - Recruitment - Appraisal - Training and Development - Client Relations Management - Managing Escalations
- Implementation and compliance of HR policies - Salary disbursement - Attendance and Availability management - Career Progression of team members - Staff recreation and welfare management - Dispute management - Coordination with MEF for compliance on local laws - People management
- Management and upkeep of premises - Vendor management - Materials management - Infrastructure management - Staff transport management - Staff welfare management - Managing and coordinating visits from top management
- IT Infra management - Coordination with IT teams - Connectivity management
- Financial Management - Minimizing and controlling expenses
- Finding new clients - Expanding existing projects - Finding new avenues for business growth - Expanding the capacity of the centre
Coordination with local government authorities
Developing contacts and attending ICT and other conferences
- Degree in IT or relevant field, Masters Degree will be a plus.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the field of IT with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven Leadership Experience